Monday, May 7, 2012

Sary who? - A short Introduction

Hello everyone, this is Luisa Norén, but you may probably know me better under the name Sary.Babyfayce. This doll got over with a long journey, with a different face and a different owner, and finally it changed hands and entered into my possession! Now my chapter truly starts - and it starts here as a TTT Fashion Model.
To begin with... I came to slight "fame" for my work with sceneries, but though I am very passionate at creating scenery and I guess I will never stop doing it, I know that there is still something more to achieve and here I come to establish myself as a Fashion Model.



I think most essential for a model is her face, so here is mine:

with make-up
without make-up

From time to time I make some minor change in my face with other lips or other eyebrows, but I think moste of you may not even recognize it. With my hair it is the total opposite: I love to change my hair. I do it all the time. Sometimes it is rather cute, sometimes very odd, but it always fits to my outfit! I most likely use the make-up to underline facial features. I do not use that much colour in my face, but instead I use it in my outfit. Here are some samples of my style:


I can show you tons of samples in this case, but when it comes to my model experience I am a Teeny-Weeny!
 

I was feautred in a graphic by MissCeaaria for the Graphic Vault, but I was not modeling for a magazine or a fashion line yet. The operative word is yet! I'm hired as one of the models for Hype Magazine and I am going to be the covergirl of the next Rebelle Magazine Issue. So you will see my face again. I promise! But in the meantime you will have to consider yourself satisfied with my post or visit my doll: Sary.Babyfayce! :-)

x, Luisa

2 comments: