Saturday, May 5, 2012

A short introduction - Nora

Hi there, I'm very happy, beeing on of the choosen TTT-models and to be allowed writing here and sharing my Stardoll-modeling-life with you.
At first I want to tell you about me beeing a Stardoll-model and I also want to show you my Portfolio, but I would like to say, that I have not much experience as a Stardoll-model yet, and that the shoots on my portfolio all have been done by me. 
I think the most important part of a modeling-portfolio are the headshots with and without make-up - so these are mine:

without make-up:                                                                                   with make-up: 
 













                                                   and with hair and make-up:

 Now to my Shoots and experience I've collected 'till now:





(Please click on the Pictures to enlarge them) 
As I told, my experience isn't that big, all the experience I've gathered so far comes mainly comes from modeling-competitions like KohlsModels, pozhmodels, etc.

 And now to my own person: As I wrote in my application my Style is grunge mixed up with elegant elements (accessoires). I try to keep my look fierce but also unique and extravagant and I like it to use current trends but also to put my own personality in it. I love it to accent my Legs and to use some crazy kind of accessoires. I think my stardoll-style is fresh and unusual but also trendy and fashionable and I put a lot of passion, effort, inspiration and creativity in creating my Outfits and Make-Up. For the application I put five outfits together, to show my Style and my Personality and I want to share them also with you, as foretaste of what is waiting for you:


Yours, Nora

1 comment: