Friday, May 11, 2012

Vintage look



Hey guys, it's Katherine (Orangeberry3) and I am here to show you another look, that I really like.
It is a vintage look, and here it is


Clothes used:
Hot buys polka dot dress from Pretty in love
sequinned pumps from Voile

Make-up:
Flame red lipstick from Dot
Black eyeshadow from Dot
White eyeshadow from Dot
Red blush from Dot

Accessory:
Diamond earrings from Glamrus
Happy holiday bow from Sunny bunny

Hair:
You can use black hair with bangs, I made my hair in stardesign hair.

I hope you like this post,
Love Orangeberry3

5 comments:

  1. I don't like the hairstyle. She looks like she has a huge forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but this are the traditional vintage bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! I wish they had created the dress in like a short jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Elle, it would be so better, but I like the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree also. It would look great and thanks for liking the outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete