Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In MY Face



Hi everybody... 
I tried to make a Look with the new Facepaint of Brave.
I thought of minimalistic couture, so that's what came out:


These are the two colours I choose, white and yellow, and you can see on the picture, that I painted a thick white stripe over the eyes and a smaller yellow stripe to underline it.
The rest of the makeup I kept very simple and also the  hair shouldn't distrakt from the painting.







I used:
- Facepaint White - Brave - 15Sc
- Facepaint Yellow - Brave - 15Sc
- Melon Madness Blush - dot - 8SD
- Golden Fleece Lipstick - dot - 8SD
and
- White Collection Eyepencil - dot - 
   6SD


And this is the Couture-Outfit I created to the very extravagant makeup:
  
I tried also to keep the outfit simple and added the 
yellow pleather crop top (Windows on the world) as highlight fitting to the makeup.

What do you think about it?
Do you like it?
Yours, Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment