Hello Dollies I Love the cat eye trend lately its very simple and beautiful and i've working on finding a nice way to make a cat-eye make up in stardoll so here its what i came up with.
Hope you enjoy !
I used:
Facepaint White By Brave Store-15sc ( can be replaced by simple white eyeliner on the bottom lid of you eye)
Summer Red Glitter Lipstick Luxe-20sd
Peachy Keen Blush Doth-8sd
Fusion Coral Blush Doth-8sd
Shadow EyeShadow Doth-6sd
Black Eye Khol Doth-6sd
Henna Volume Mascara Doth-4sd
Lengthening Mascara Doth-2sd

I love the cat eye style so much! I used to have it on my doll but I changed it once and forgot to make it again!
ReplyDeleteThink I might be doing it again ;)
Me too! It is so dramatic yet wearable for everyday well i love it on girls since im a guy xD I have to say this may not be the best cat eye but i tried my best! and i cant wait to see it on you
Delete