Sunday, May 13, 2012
Almost Angellic
I have no idea where the inspiration came from to create this outfit, I just felt that I needed a bit of change from my regular looks. To be honest, I didn't like this look at first, but it grew on me. Perhaps it was the lack of bright colours that threw me.
I'm no photographer, but my outfit definitely stands out on the penthouse balcony. I struggled finding the right shoes to pair with this look and I don't think I've got it right now, maybe a pair of sandals or something.
I like this photo, it really shows much love for the cross fashion that's going around. I'm not a Christian but I really like the fashion crosses and whatnot. It also, fits in with the title of my post, the whole white, light look with a cross and a little bag around the waist... I feel like a bit of an angel messenger.
This last photo is just showing my make-up and facial features. I rarely change my make-up although you may see that reddy-orange blush gone next time. I'm not a huge fan of that. However, I mainly stick with my black liquid eye-liner, pale lips and softly tousled hair, guess you could call it my signature look.
-Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment