Monday, May 14, 2012

A goodbye? Not really.


I just wanted to inform you people about my latest decision. So, I decided to leave Stardoll as soon as I get eliminated or win cycle 1 of Starship.Models which I'm currently running for. I don't believe that Stardoll is my thing anymore but I love this blog and feel so grateful to be given the oppurtunity to be a part of it. That's why I will only continue writing here as I will be logging now and then. I won't really leave for ever. I will come back once in a while to see how things are going.
The clients of this agency can always book me if they wish to do so as being a Stardoll model was my dream from the very first moment I found out about blogs and graphics(I can remove the eyelashes if you ask for it). Now here's my last outfit:


And here's a close-up:



For those who care, don't you worry. I will come now and then just to post here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment