Hi there....
Today I want to share my favourite DIY Hairstyles with you, because I'm a huge fan of very unique hairstyles. Because your hairstyle is accentuating your dolls character, so it has to be stunning!
Here's the Hairstyle I'm wearing right now:
I've created it on the new "stardesign-hair" out of five hairpieces - as you can see, I really love the Bob-cut. I think this kind of hairstyle is really simple, it fits to every kind of occasion and it also stresses the face and especially the eyes.
Right now I've combined the Bob-Hairstye with this awesome silver-black-chains from splendid, to make it look more like high-fashion.
This one is a bit more crazy but also
selfmade at the "stardesign-hair".
I like the playful but decent colours
and the way this hairstye frames my
Dolls Face. I think this hairstyle is very
great combined with a causual outfit or
combined with Grunge-Style-Clothes.
And this one is my absolute favourite Hairstyle, that's why I'm wearing it very often!
...like the first hairstyle I showed you in this post it fits to every
ocassion and to every outfit I'm creating...
This Hairstyle is made out of three pieces of Nikki-Hair-Pieces from SunnyBunny (price: one for 10SDs) and I really love to combine this hairstyle with headscarfs, like you can see on the pictures below:
I really hope you liked my trip in the hairy world of stardoll...
Tell me which one of the hairstyles above you like most!
Yours, Nora





I love the jewel of the first photo!
ReplyDelete