Thursday, May 17, 2012

Makeup Transformation


Well, as I had some free time today I decided to make a post. Most of you probably know that makeup can transform someone either into a beauty queen or a drag queen. It's up to you. Today I'll be showing you some makeup transformations I did to my doll using only the makeup I had in my beauty parlor. I tried to not overdo it as I hate people who put everything on their face without keeping their look balanced and natural. The key is to look as more femme fatale and fierce as you can at the same time. Take a look here:

Fierce

Everyday

Colored

And here's a drag queen makeup to amuse you

What do you think?





2 comments:

  1. It's DRAG queen, not DRUG queen :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'll correct it. No feedback for the makeup?

      Delete