Sunday, May 6, 2012

Introducing Maddie_fashion: TTT fashion model


Hi! My name is Matilde and im from Portugal. I love modeling but my carrer has just re-started for a week. I said re-started because i was a model once for a national magazing called fashionlicius, but apart of that, i didnt got any job for two years. Last week i saw my face in two graphics of Melange magazine. I was so excited because i didnt expect that but it was a good surprise. 
Im in stardoll for tree years now and the reasons i stay are fashion and friends. I love fashion and my real life dream is being a designer/model.

Well, now im gonna show a graphic i made. im not a good graphic designer but as i like to try nem thing here it is:

As i said im not a good graphic designer xp


Here are the two magazines where i appeared:

Fashionlicius - 2010





The graphics were made by a the owner of the mag who isnt on stardoll anymore.


Melange Magazine - 2012



The graphic designer is the other TTT model Doggy_starpuppy.

Now im about to show my medoll face with and with-out makeup:






Finally i show you some examples of my style:






So now you know a little bit about me, my carrer and my style|
 Hope you liked it and see you soon ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment