Sunday, May 6, 2012

_StarHelen_-An introduction post


So i'm a 14 years old girl who loves fashion and would also love to be a part of this industry when I grow up. I joined Stardoll about 2 years ago and soon found out about blogging and modeling. I had found another hobby too, sceneries. My first proper scenery was made with the help of liajm and a tutorial she had made for Editoriazed. I owe her so much even if she doesn't even know she was the reason I took up this hobby. I now have my own blog and write for others too(go here). I've also competed for some scenery competions and I still do. 

My best poses(more here):


 Lately I've been trying to make graphics but oh! They're so hideous. I hope I'll soon learn how to put those pixels together! Although here are some that are not that embarassing:

I made this when Linus was the owner of .pease.(published for first time)


And here are the 5 outfits that define my style on Stardoll:



I hope you liked my introduction post! I promise the next one will be much more interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment