Sunday, May 6, 2012

The mirror's a devil



Usually, introductions and titles are so cliche. As for my title, I think it suits my life as a whole. Why, you ask? Because everyone wants to look nice, deep down, you know you do and somedays, (for me atleast) I can be glued to the mirror. Not because I'm vain, but because it acts as a friend but lies to you at the same time.  Now, you must think I'm crazy for personifying a mirror but my point still remains.
My name is Megan Farrah-Mae Fiorelle, but you probably know me better as momijigal911.


So here are my headshots:



My medolls facial features and skin tone are the most perminant things on my doll. My medoll's hair colour  and make-up regularly changes mainly depending on fashion but sometimes I like to change it up and bring something different to my doll. I tried to make my medoll ressemble Lara Stone, in some ways like with the mouth as she is my favourite model.






No one wants their fashion to blend in, or stand out to the edge of pure insanity - my fashion lies somewhere in between both of those worlds. Three words I would use to describe my fashion would be classic, inconsistant and edgy. In truth, most of my outfits usually turn out to be just normal outfits, some end up on blogs and others lie low. A lot of people say it's down to personality or emotion but for me it's just what works and what doesn't.




Sometimes within fashion, modelling becomes part of the ever so complicated equation. In my case, I guess again, I've followed the norm and transferred myself into a modelling career on Stardoll. I haven't had much experience, I've featured in a few magazine and odd graphics but if you want to check out what I've done, go to: Momijigal911-Portfolio

Or, if you want to visit my doll go to: Momijigal911






Thanks,
-Megan

1 comment: